I could not, for the life of me, find a simple, fuss-free weekly planner that runs from Sunday to Saturday.
So I made one.
For all of you looking for a weekly planner still— grab the free printable here: http://gum.co/free2017weeklyplanner
This simple, printable weekly planner is delivered to you in a PDF so you can print it at home, or have it printed by a service.
It features monthly and weekly space for reflection, planning, and note-taking. This printable is designed for duplex printing (double-sided) on half-letter size (5.5″ x 8.5″) paper.
This free printable planner features:
- 2017 year view
- monthly and weekly goal planning prompts
- Sunday to Saturday weekly spreads
How do you use this planner?
- Print it out at home!
- This requires duplex printing capabilities or knowledge of how odd/even printing for double-sided docs works with your machine.
- For at-home planner printing, I recommend 28lb or 32lb paper. Half letter size paper does exist, otherwise, you can buy 8.5×11 premium paper and use a paper cutter to cut them in half, width-wise.
- Grab your A5/A6 size six-hole puncher, and punch away
- Load your fresh new planner into a mini 3 ring binder or your previously purchased A5/A6 day planner.
- Plan away!